2.8m indoor skydiving wind tunnel
Principle:Wind tunnel provide a concentrated stream of air in a vertical or horizontal direction. Wind tunnels are utilized for experiments of skydiving.
1. The location of the blower is at a certain standard distance from the passenger flight area, and their positions are not in the same straight line.
2. The wind power system is provided through the pipeline which support the passenger’s flight activity.
3. The flying area is equipped with security block nets on the upside and downside to limit the flight height.
4. The nets are soft and flexible to protect the players from harm when landing.
5. The mesh hole size is designed according to human body.
Diameter: 2.3/2.5/2.8/3/3.3/4m, can be customized.